In order to join the Dorset IAM RoadSmart Group, and IAM RoadSmart, you need to purchase one of our Courses. There are a number of different courses available, such as for Cars, Motorbikes and a combined package. All items can be bought for yourself, or as a voucher for someone else.
- Advanced Driver Course
- Advanced Driver Voucher
- Additional Course for different vehicle type (for existing members)
- Fast Track Advanced Driver Voucher
Once you have purchased one of the Courses listed above, your details will be passed to us, and we will contact you to organise your Observed Drives.
What do I get when I sign up?
- You’ll receive expert tuition with drives in your own car and you may even get insurance benefits too.
- Be one of the most skilled drivers on the road
- Easy to organise online or by phone
- Quality Assured by the DVSA
- Full IAM RoadSmart membership on completion (for the 1st year) to both the the National and Dorset Groups.
- Possible reduced car insurance premiums
- Feel more confident on the road
- Convenient – delivered by our local team of Qualified Observers
Existing Members of Dorset IAM Road Smart can renew their Group Membership by completing the March 2019 form.